Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 23, 2015

3M adhesive double and single channel cable clips from tk54 <>PRODUCT REVIEW<>





3M adhesive double and single channel cable clipsfrom tk54


Product review by: Saqib Noor (8/24/2015)






I am sure all of us has face this issue of cables falling off of the table or behind the desk and then straining to fish out the fallen cord. Well thanks to 3M adhesive cable clips from tk54 i have solve the problem. Now all my cables are well organised and at easy to reach places. This sure have made things easy. They are made of a really great material that is firm and durable but also elastic enough that allows your to insert and remove cables easily.There is an adhesive back on each one, ultra-sticky pads adhere to any smooth & clean surface. You can put them on any surface plastic, wood, glass, rubber, metal and others. I have used on wood, plastic and glass without any problem. The clip sticks nicely. The pack comes with 6 clips. 3 are double and 3 are single channel. The price is also very reasonable, luckily i bought them at a discounted price for testing and unbiased review. I am glad that i did because these cable clips have organized my office room. Plus i have used two by my night stand for charging USB cable.Now i can easily reach and get the cable, no more straining to fish out the fallen cord.




Now for packaging and shipping: The cable clips come in a easy to open box. The shipping was also very fast. I got the cable clips in two days after placing the order. I am really happy with this cable clips from tk54, If you're looking for an easy way to keep cables organized, I would highly recommend these cable management clips from tk54.

TO BUY THIS PRODUCT CLICK HERE


PRODUCT PICTURE:

No comments:

Post a Comment