Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Rodent Repellent Mouse Deodorizer by J.I's Mouse Deodorizer.<>PRODUCT REVIEW<>




Rodent Repellent Mouse Deodorizer by J.I's Mouse Deodorizer.



Product review by: Saqib Noor (9/12/2015)




This Rodent Repellent Mouse Deodorizer by J.I's Mouse Deodorizer is very useful and does the job nicely. You can get the 1,4,12,24 and 48 packs. The packs has amazing fragrance.It is made from a specially blended soap and absorbent mineral concentrate. It is totally safe and effective. It does drive the mice smell away.J.I's forces the smell to leave the premises. It's not only humane, but also a long-term, efficient solution.This sure is a great product.

How to Use: Poke small 4-6 holes in the bag from a pen and place it where you usually put mouse traps.I placed them under the kitchen and bathroom cabinet and different places in the basement. It works great. No more mice plus it has a really nice fragrance.

Now for packaging and shipping: It was packed in a plastic bag, which contain 4 bags. (I got the 4 pack), The shipping was also very fast, i got the bags within two days after placing the order. I bought this at a discounted price for testing and unbiased review. I am very happy with the results. These Rodent Repellent Mouse Deodorizer by J.I's Mouse Deodorizer sure does work and have a very nice fragrance. Below i posted the front and back picture of the bag.

TO BUY THIS PRODUCT CLICK HERE

PRODUCT PICTURES:

No comments:

Post a Comment