Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 7, 2015

Italian Design 12 Gift Boxes by Italdesign Gift Boxes<>PRODUCT REVIEW<>






Italian Design 12 Gift Boxes by Italdesign Gift Boxes.

Product review by: Saqib Noor (9/7/2015)





I absolutely love the gift boxes by Italdesign Gift Boxes. They are very well made, with strong cardboard which provides high stability. The seller have then in two colors, gold and red. It was very hard to choose the color. Both colors are really nice and give the box luxurious look. At the end i got the gold ones. I was amaze that they were so easy to assemble. It takes less than a minute to fold them and your good to go. I only wish they have bigger size also. They are perfect for small items such as jewelry, candies, chocolates. I have already used three of the boxes and got great compliments. I also love the fact that there is a small handle from which you can carry your gift.I really love these gift boxes. You will get 12 of them which is great. They don't take much room to store. Furthermore the boxes come with guarantee, if you don't like them you can return them and get your money back. So there is noting to loose, you can buy then with confidence.


Now for packaging and shipping: The were packed in plastic bag and came in bubble warp envelope. The shipping was also very fast. I got the 12 gift boxes within two days after placing the order. The price is very reasonable, luckily i bought them at a discounted price for testing and unbiased review. I am very happy with these Italian Design 12 Gift Boxes by Italdesign Gift Boxes. They are very well made and look very luxurious. Ideal for small gifts. I definitely recommend these gift boxes.

TO BUY THIS PRODUCT CLICK HERE.

PRODUCT PICTURES:


No comments:

Post a Comment