Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Amazing portable charger REVIEW BY; SAQIB NOOR


BEST PORTABLE CHARGER from Gnome Workshop.

         The Portable iPhone charger from Gnome Workshop is a must have item you should have when leaving your house or even if you are at home. I am sure many of you guys can relate with me that sometimes when on the phone and the battery dies & i used to hate standing by the wall to charge it while still on the phone.This is so small and handy that you can hold it behind you phone and charge while talking.It is very light weight yet strong. I love the design of this product,It is very stylish.The case is made up of solid premium aluminum, with a great luxury touch. The one i got was in silver. It was a hard decision to make because i was also feeling the other three colors that they carry. But at the end i choice sliver to match my phone.
The charger comes with a USB cable, which is used to charge the battery itself, I love the way when i was charging the battery, a red light came up to indicate its empty & a blue light when it was full. Also it shuts off by itself when the charging is done. The manufacture claims that it is designed to prevent overcharge, With the full battery you can expect 1 full charge to iPhone 6 plus which i have, I was really surprise because it is such a small device yet it holds a lot of power. 
I am very happy with my purchase. I got this for a discount, in return for honest review. Trust me i am glad i did because i have used two portable charger before and they were no where near this product. I forget to mention while describing the design that i love, its a square and does not roll off the table. Any one looking for a small handy portable charger should buy this. The shipping was also very fast. It came the next day i ordered. Maybe because i live in a big city, idk . Overall it is defiantly it is a FIVE STAR product in every way.
BELOW ARE PICTURES 
TO buy click this link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LEJ0URO?ref_=pdp_new_dp_review




No comments:

Post a Comment